Save as powerpoint is not respecting row hidden

using this code:

Workbook asposeWorkbook = new Workbook(@"C:\Users\Kipp\Desktop\Presentations\Test.xlsx");

asposeWorkbook.Save(@"C:\Users\Kipp\Desktop\Presentations\Test.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

The columns that are hidden do not appear in the export, but the rows that are hidden do appear in the export.

image.png (30.0 KB)

image.png (31.2 KB)

Excel test file.zip (7.5 KB)

@kippow,

I was able to reproduce the issue you mentioned by using your template XLSX file. I found when saving the Excel file to PowerPoint (PPTX), it does not respect hidden rows and does render those hidden rows in the output file as well.

We require thorough evaluation of your issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54753

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@kippow
We can not find how to hide row in PowerPoint, so we have to ignore hidden rows when converting to pptx. Can it meet your needs?

Yes, for my needs it would be best if hidden rows simply didn’t export at all.

@kippow,

Alright, and thank you for your confirmation. We will look into it soon.

@kippow
I will add PptxSaveOptions.IgnoreHiddenRows property to support your need.
Please try the following codes with the next version 23.12 which will be released in the next week:

PptxSaveOptions saveOptions = new PptxSaveOptions();
            saveOptions.IgnoreHiddenRows = true;
            wb.Save(dir + "dest.pptx", saveOptions);

Great! Thanks.

@kippow,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54753) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi