Save docx as odt: header and footer lost

When converting a docx to an odt, the header and footer are not present in the output document. Conversion to doc, pdf or pdf/a is fine.
Maybe this happens because the header and footer apply to the first page (Translated from dutch office version: File -> Page Setup -> Layout: Header/Footer settings: First page different)
Assuming you can reproduce the problem:

• Will a fix for this issue be supplied? If so, when can I expect one?
  • Is there a workaround available which I can use for now?

I attached the source docx and the produced odt.

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

I’m finding that the header/footer doesn’t get lost entirely, but perhaps defaults to something: page number in the center of the header and Date in the center of the footer. This happens for regular headers/footers, not just first-page.
Is that what you find?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your input and output documents here? I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2823) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.