I’m evaluating the aspose.words java component for our applications use. Here’s the brief notes about the req’mt.
- A template document with boiler-plate paragraphs and mail-merge field place holders
- Using Aspose.words java API, i’m able to replace the mail-merge fields with some text.
- The whole document is made read-only and some of the paragraphs were made editable.
- The document sent to multiple users, they are able to use the editable section without any restrictions.
- The final document received and all edtiable area should be extracted and saved as standalone document. Each editable section saved as one new document.
I have attached a sample document. It has 4 editable sections, and I would like to save them into 4 separate document file.
Could you please help to understand how to extract each editable range and save them as separate document. Any sample code would be helpful to move forward. Thank you for your time.
Aspose_java_Sample_doc.zip (26.5 KB)