Save exception

Hello,

I am using Aspose.cells.dll version 5.3.2.8 and I have an exception when I try to save an xls workbook in xlsm.

The code looks like that :

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(_fileName);

string outputFileName = Path.Combine(Path.GetDirectoryName(_fileName), Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(_fileName) + ".xlsm");

workbook.Save(outputFileName);

When I try this peace of code with the workbook in attachment, I have the following exception :

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
à Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Save(String fileName, SaveOptions saveOptions)
à Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Save(String fileName)
à TestAspose.Form1.SaveXslInXslx() dans C:\ProjetTest\TestAspose\TestAspose\Form1.cs:ligne 872

Can you do something to resolve this exception, please.

Regards

Gregory

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for reporting this exception.
We are able to reproduce the said exception with latest fix version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.5. So we have logged this issue under Ticket ID CELLSNET-28318. We will get back to you on this very soon.

Note: Your provided spreadsheet [w202.xls] when opened in Excel 2010 gives “Protected View” message. Please check the snapshot attached.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.6.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28318) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.