Save PDF (inverted elements, shifted elements)

Hello,

We have other problems with position of elements following the save to a PDF file.
Some elements are inverted, others are shifted to the right.

Please find the documents in the attached ZIP file.ASP25.zip (557.1 KB)

Regards.

@LaurentToulouse,

Thanks for providing us template file, screenshot and output PDF.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned (as per your screenshot where you spotted drawing elements in Excel file, so we can compare those elements in the output PDF file) by converting your template file to PDF file format. I found some drawing elements are inverted while others are shifted to the right in Excel to PDF rendering. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45665” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@LaurentToulouse,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-45665”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@LaurentToulouse,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.10.1:

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45665) have been fixed in this Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.11 update.

Please also check the following article:

Thanks for your fix.

I tried with the latest version and we have no more problems with position of elements following the save to a PDF file.

Problem solved.

@LaurentToulouse,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the latest version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.