Save PDF - Restitution of transformed image (rotation 270°)

Hello,

We still have problem during restitution in PDF with objects transformed in Excel (rotation of image in this case).

Could you have a look on the attached document please ?

Our implementation :

Dim wb As Aspose.Cells.Workbook = New Aspose.Cells.Workbook("C:\Dev\ERROR.xlsm")
wb.Save("C:\Dev\ERROR.pdf", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf)

Thanks for the support

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for a fix.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45217 - Saving Excel to Pdf rotates the image

I have also attached the output pdf generated with the following code.

C#

//Load workbook
Workbook wb = new Workbook(“ERROR+ROTATION+IMAGE.xlsm”);

//Calculate formula
wb.CalculateFormula();

//One page per sheet
PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();
opts.OnePagePerSheet = true;

//Save to pdf
wb.Save(“output.pdf”, opts);

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We are hopeful that we will be able to provide you a fix for this issue before 29-Mar-2017. Once, the fix is available for you, we will let you know asap by posting in this thread.

Hi,

The picture has 270 degrees 3-D rotation but we do not support it now.

This is a new feature that will take a lot of time to be implemented. We are afraid, we cannot finish it in a short time.

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

It’s a blocking issue for us, cause we spent long time to develop the print of Excel documents. It’s the major functionality of our application.

We work with a major industrial company, and I’m sure it will be not acceptable for them, cause these documents are certification documents.

Moreover, the problem is that I can’t restrict providers of Excel file to not use this rotation function… :-/

The only good news for us is that our application is not in production for the moment, and we have few weeks to fix the problem.

Do you think this issue could be fix before May for exemple?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

We have logged your comment in our database for product team consideration and requested it for some update or ETA for this issue. Once, there is some news for you, we will update you asap.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. My customer is the AIRBUS company, I don’t know if it can help for your decision. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi,

We have considered your request and we will try to accomplish it as soon as possible. We may share some update with you hopefully somewhere in April or before May. You may also ask us for update about this issue by posting in this thread anytime.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.4.5 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.4.5 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45217) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45217) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan