We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Save pptx as Html with transparent pngs

Hi,
the most pptx we work with contain png images with a transparent background. It seems like converting the pptx to html does not support this, because the transparent background always gets black.
For Aspose.Cells you can specify HTML Image Preferences with the Option Transparent for pngs.
Is a similar Feature coming for Aspose.Slides or is that already possible?

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please share the sample input presentation and generated output html file with us to help us understand the issue and provide the feature in Aspose.Slides for .NET and Java versions.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Owais,

here is the presentation and the Html output we tested with. As you can see the image in the generated Html has a black background. Whereas in the input presentation the background is transparent.

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for sharing the files.

I have tested the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET v14.8.1 and I am unable to notice any issue. Please see the following sample code and attached generated file for reference.

//Instantiate a Presentation
Presentation pres = new Presentation(@“D:\Data\AEINS_Test\AEINS_Test.pptx”);

HtmlOptions opts = new HtmlOptions();

opts.SlideImageFormat = SlideImageFormat.Bitmap(1.0f, ImageFormat.Png);

pres.Save(@“D:\Data\AEINS_Test\AEINS_Test_out.html”, SaveFormat.Html, opts);

Please download the latest version and try it at your end.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Owais,

thank you for the quick answer. We can’t apply your solution for our case because this way we receive a single image as response. We need a way to manipulate the result with javascript, we want to display an editor pane inline for example. For this we need the HTML code or, as a alternative the SVG output.

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have created a new issue with issue id: SLIDESNET-35861 in our issue tracking system to rectify the issue reported by you. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35861) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.