Save Presentation to Disk

I wish to be able to store presentations on local disk. I have a .net 2.0 c# Web Service fully functional except for the latter since I must be able to communicate with IIS via HTTP. I must be able to define a path and file name. I have everything working up to this point.

Hi,

I have observed the comments shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides allows to save the presentation both as file on disk or in memory stream. You can either save file directly by specifying path using Presentation.Save(String File, SaveFormat) method or you can using Presenttion.Save(MemoryStream mem, SaveFormat) to export presentation to MemoryStream and then saving that stream to file. I hope this will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thanks. I determined how to get the presentation save method to work that allows access to a local disk. I found it necessary ti add to system.web in web.config.

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that your issue is resolved and things have started working on your end.

Please feel free to contact us if we could be of any help to you.

Best Regards,