Save progress in Aspose.Slides .Net

We do export quite large PowerPoints as PPTX or PDF. This sometimes takes several minutes. Is there an API which reports the save progress?

1 Like

@bitterlich,

The rendering time depends on presentation, its number of slides and shapes inside slides especially multimedia content. It varies from presentation to presentation. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34681 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

Thanks for the response. Is there already a target release set for this issue?

@bitterlich,

I like to inform that in Aspose.Slides forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.Slides normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. I will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Thanks. I’m aware of that procedure. It could have been that the issue is planned for a release already, so I asked if that’s the case. Obviously that’s not the case, so I’ll wait for further notifications.

@bitterlich,

I like to inform that this issue is going to resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 19.5. I request for your patience until issue get resolved.

1 Like

Hello Aspose team!!

Is there any solution in Java for this scenario?

Thanks in Advance.

@AbhiG,

We investigate this on our end. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37622 has been created in our issue tracking system to provide requested support in Java as well. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34681) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37622) have been fixed in this update.