Save Sections in individual PDFs

Is there a way to pull the sections out of a PDF and save them to individual PDFs.

@ManuelFix1993

When you say sections, would you please explain a bit more about the meaning. Please share a sample PDF document with us along with details of extraction. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

can you give me your email, then I can give you a pdf,its a customer relevant pdfs which I may not put in a forum

@ManuelFix1993

You can share your sample PDF in a private message. This way your files will be secured and only accessible to Aspose Staff. Please also share the information of sections which you want to extract.

@ManuelFix1993

Thanks for sharing sample document in private message.

Currently, you can convert particular region of a page into image. However, extracting particular sections/regions as an individual PDF document is not feasible at the moment. We have created a feature request as PDFNET-48512 in our issue tracking system for the sake of implementation. We will surely investigate the possibility of this feature and keep you posted with the status of its availability. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.