We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Save slide as image

Hi again,

My question is regarding both the Slide and SlideEx objects.
I am trying to create an image for each slide.

Unfortunatley, using the GetThumbnail method gives me a very low quality image of each slide.
Is there any other solution you can offer in this regard?

Thanks,
Garkler

Hi Garkler,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please share your presentation file for investigation purpose so that we can help you in detail.

Hey Tahir,

This issue can be reproduced by using any presentation.
I would like to attach my presentation because besides the low quality you can notice that some slides are created as thumbnails with a grainy background but it seems the upload isn’t working - does it support chrome?

Is the GetThumbnail the only method to retrieve an image of the slide?

Thanks,
Garkler

Hi Garkler,

There is no issue with GetThumbnail method, Please use the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.2.0. If you are unable to attach your presentation file then you can email me by clicking contact button.

Hey,

please see attached.

I do not understand what you mean by there is no issue. I began my testing on the latest download from the aspose site (downloaded at the start of the week).

Please try to get thumbnail and if you could send me your output,

Thanks !
garkler

Hi Garkler,

I have tested the issue shared by you and I am able to reproduce the same problem.
An issue with ID SLIDESNET-16166 already
exists in our issue tracking system. This thread has also been linked
with the same issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once
the issue is resolved

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16166) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(8)

Hi!

This issue still happens with aspose 6.0.0.

I have high dimension slides and all images, fonts, etc. appear a little blur.

Regards,

Gonçalo Boléo

Hi
Gonçalo,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I will really appreciate if you may please share the source presentation along with generated output by highlighting the issue you are incurring so that I may verify the same on my end.

Many Thanks