What I would like to do is the following workflow
Thank you for considering Aspose.
Regarding your requirement of converting the whole presentation at once and storing on the third party storage i.e. Amazon S3 storage in your case, please see the following documentation link regarding how to convert all the slides in a presentation to image format.
Please refer to the below link regarding splitDocument (Controller Resource) which has details regarding how you can save the resultant image files on Amazon S3 storage directly.
In case you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact support.
Thanks & Regards,
I just want those features as mentioned above. Can you guide me to implement that using Aspose.slide library. My requirements are:-
- I have bought the license for Aspose.slide library.
- Using this library I’m generating a PPTX file.
- **Steps how to use Aspose.slide lib. => **
a) I have developed a project using react+node.
b) When a user req. for generating PPTX file at that time I call a jar file(Aspose.slide) using the command 'java -jar builder.jar ./definition.json ./test.pptx '
c) In the above command definition.json file is the input for generating PPTX file.
d) In that definition.json file, I have given ref. of S3 bucket image URL. But I’m getting an error like => Exception in thread “main” com.aspose.slides.exceptions.FileNotFoundException: Can’t find file: https://s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/ec2-13-126-59-226.ap-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com/files/…/test.pptx.
** NOTE: the given URL is publically accessible. **
- Now can you help me how to fix it?
- My second issue is that I just want to save new generate PPTX file to S3 bucket without using any cloud SDK as you mentioned in the above-given link because I have bought the license for lib not for Aspose.slide APIs endpoint.
I have observed similar inquiry from you in another thread as well. Please refer to following thread for your kind reference.