Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Save to .msg file format

I am looking into using this in some code but I need to output the e-mail from Aspose.Network.Mail into the Aspose.Network.Mail.MessageFormat.Msg.

Each time I try the save I get the format is not supported, is there anyway of achieving this requirement or am I flogging a dead horse?

Regards

Neil

Hi Neil,

Saving in Msg format is not currently supported. Please view <A href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/45844</A> for a related post.</P> <P>You can try saving in mht or eml format which are supported in standard email clients.</P> <P>Can you tell me your requirement? May be I can find some alternate solution for you.</P>

hi,

i own an "

Developer OEM Subscription".

I need to save as msg format, since my application is integrated with Outlook/Mapi based system.

can you help me?

Thanks.

Andrea.

Hello,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

1. Do you ever try EML format when integrating with the Outlook/Mapi based system? Outlook supports reading EML files. Aspose.Network provides good support for EML too.

2. Could you provide more details about your production scenario? Like what type of message you want to save to MSG file? How do you integrate MSG with the Outlook /Mapi base system? What's the interface.

Thanks