Save to PDF doesn't respect the original format

Hi,
Attached is a Word file with number list set as superscript. When this file is saved as PDF, the format is not respected. Please look into.

Hi William,
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,
Do you have any update on this?
Thanks,
Meet

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi,
How much time you guys think this will take? we are very close to our release date and we want to get this in ASAP so QA can include this fix in their testing.
Thanks,
Meet

Hi Meet,
Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid your issue is still unresolved, we will inform you as soon as there are any developments.
Thanks,

Hi,
Can you tell me specific time period you can get this done?
Thanks,
Meet

Hello Meet,
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved and currently I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this. Once our developer analyzed the issue I will be able to provide you more information.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4530) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.