Save to PDF file the footer is not my expect!

HI:

I Use Aspose.word version 18.7.My Word Template include 7 section。when I insert data to my word template
use aspose.word,and save to docx is ok,but I save to PDF ,I find the footer is not incorrect.GenerateDocument.zip (141.8 KB)

@easyboot,

We have logged the following issues in our issue tracking system:

WORDSNET-17215: Table borders are not correct in PDF
WORDSNET-17216: Page numbers in footer not correct in rendered PDF

Your thread has been linked to these issue and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thank you , but how can I get account login.
image.png (16.8 KB)

@easyboot,

I am afraid, there is no direct way that you can use to track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17216) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17215) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.9 update also available on NuGet.