Save word document issue

Hello Aspose team,

I have a minor issue with one document and I think you can explain that to me.

I just try to save one document and doc file appear to be truncated (message at end of file says:This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode ), there is no whole document.

I will send you file and short code. You can check it and let me know why is that happens and how can I simply re-save document to get whole word document.

@Test
public void test(){ 
    Document document = new Document("D:/23-EMEA.doc"); 
    document.save("D:/23-EMEA-2.doc");
}

Thanks
Branko

Hi
Thanks for your interest in Aspose products. Aspose.Words adds evaluation watermark at the top of your document when you use Aspose.Words in evaluation mode. Please request a 30-day Temporary License to test Aspose.Words without evaluation limitations as described here
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license
And please apply license as described here:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/licensing/
Please let me know in case of any issues. I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

Hello thanks,

now there is another error, when I instance document and just try to
re-saving it(like in previous example) doc file gets strangely changed. I
will send you original 23-EMEA.doc and re-saved document 23-EMEA-2.doc.
You can see difference between to of them.

can you check this and tell me whre is a problem. I am using aspose.words version 10.1.0 jar

thanks
Branko

Hi
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
As a workaround, you can try open/save your document in MS Word and then use this document with Aspose.Words.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4880) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.