SaveAsZip param on HTML convert not working?

I am trying to save my presentation as HTML+external PNGs (rather than Base64 encoded) and so it looked like the SaveAsZip parameter would be exactly what I need. However, I get a not supported error when I try to use it:

{
}

(Same error if I use camel case.)

Here is the node.js code I am using:

var file = "deck1.pptx";
var format = "html";
var outputFile = "Presentation1.zip";
var settings = {'SaveAsZip' : true}

slides.convertWithAdditionalSettings(file, format, settings, "", "", function(buffer) {
fs.writeFileSync(outputFile, buffer);
console.log("File saved:", outputFile);
});

What should I be doing differently?

Thanks,
Rich

Hi Rich,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please visit this documentation article for your kind reference.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

That’s actually the exact page I referenced before. As you will see in my code sample, I am following the conventions discussed on your link.

Hi Rich,

I have observed your requirement of saving presentation as zip form. I regret to share that there is no option available in Aspose.Slides to save presentation in zip form as per my understanding. Can you please provide the working sample project so that I may investigate the issue on my end to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir,

Thanks for your reply. I did discover the reason for the error message coming from the server. There is an error in the aspose-slides.js file (part of the node.js sdk). Line 690 reads:

strURI = strURI + qs.stringify(settings);

But it should be:

strURI = strURI + “&” + qs.stringify(settings);

So, I don’t get the server error anymore, but it still does not return as a Zip.

Concerning Aspose support for saveAsZip. That is in the documentation, including C# example in the link you reference above.

Thanks,

Rich

Hi Rich,

I request you to please also share with us the files to reproduce this issue so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,