SaveFormat.Docx Using .NetCore

Hi, I’m using a trial version of Aspose.PDF within a .NetCore 2.0 console application. I’m trying to save a PDF file as a word document, using SaveFormat.Docx, however, am informed that this depends on System.Drawing.Common, which is not included in .Net Core.

The website states that Aspose.PDF supports .net Core, so I’m wondering if there is another approach that can be taken here?

@div1234

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note Aspose.PDF for .NET API supports .NET Core framework as there are several dependencies which are automatically resolved when you install the API with NuGet Package Manager. Please try the code snippet mentioned in Convert PDF to DOC or DOCX format and then share your kind feedback with us.

In case you face any problem, please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I installed a newer version of the component (I think I was running 19.2 previously), and this seems to work fine now.

@div1234

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved. Please keep using our API and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.