SaveToPdf Error - "Requested a name string that is not present in the font."

Hi,
I try to convert docx document in a pdf file but retrieve an error:
This is the code

Dim wDocument As New Aspose.Words.Document("C:\Prova.docx")
wDocument.SaveToPdf("C:\Convert.pdf")

The error is : “Requested a name string that is not present in the font.”
In the document there’s only a word “prova” in ‘Time New Romans’ font. (see the attached file)

The version of Aspose.Word is the 9.1.0.0

Can you help me?
thanks

Alberto

Hi

Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (9.1.0). You can download this version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
I use the same code as you.
Please make sure that you use the latest version of Aspose.Words in your application. Please try removing reference to the old version of Aspose.Words and add reference to the new version.
Best regards,

Thanks for reply
Confirm that the version i use is the 9.1.0.

I’ve word 2007 and if delete the word “prova” in the document, the conversion works.
There’s some configuration or option about Font?

thanks
alberto

I think i’ve some problem on my machine because running the application on another computer works.
Probably i’ve corrupt the font management

thanks so much
Alberto

Hi
Thank you for additional information. May I ask you, the problem occurs just with the attached document or with any document? During converting to PDF Aspose.Words should read all fonts used in the original document to create font subset, which will be stored in the output PDF file. So, it can be problem with the font you are using in the document. Could you please attach this font here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Bets regards,