Saving a document using Aspose words loses privacy information(protected documents)

Hi ,
We have a protected document in .doc format in which some regions are editable(by anyone) and some are protected. When we use the below code to save the word document using Aspose.Words the document loses its privacy information i.e.

If tempMergeDS.Tables(0).Rows.Count <> 0 Then
    doc.MailMerge.RemoveEmptyParagraphs = True
    doc.MailMerge.Execute(tempMergeDS.Tables(0))
End If
'Save File
doc.Save(fname, SaveFormat.Doc)

Now the saved document is totaly passoword protected document.Earlier this document was having regions that were editable by anyone. So i need a fix for this ASAP.
Please help.
Thanks and Regards,
Robin Khera.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. The problem occurs because currently Aspose.Words does not support editable regions in documents, that is why your document becomes totally protected after open/save. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified once it is resolved. But, unfortunately, I cannot give you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1067) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(7)