Saving a file with a hidden text box in it deletes the text box

I’ve attached a simple sample file that has a hidden text box in it. If I open the file using Aspose.Words and then save the file, the hidden text box is no longer a part of the document. Is there a way to preserve the text box?

Just in case: To view the text box, you can open it in Word, open the “Page Layout” tab, click the “Selection Pane” button in the “Arrange” group, and select the text box from the task pane that should have just opened. If you try that after saving the document using Aspose, the text box is gone.

Thanks for any info on this,

Michael Whalen

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.2.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-9933. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9933) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.