Saving a paragraph as image

Hi team,

I would like to know if there is a way to just rasterize only one “paragraph” Node from a word document. I have seen that I can rasterize a whole page or Shape objects, but wanted to know if there is a way to rasterize a specific paragraph with text alone.

Also, is there a way to get better handles of the Render tree for the word document? Example: I would like to know if I could get information about the pixel at which an image is drawn, etc.

regards,
DM

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Deepak:
I would like to know if there is a way to just rasterize only one “paragraph” Node from a word document. I have seen that I can rasterize a whole page or Shape objects, but wanted to know if there is a way to rasterize a specific paragraph with text alone.
We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12141. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.
Deepak:
Also, is there a way to get better handles of the Render tree for the word document? Example: I would like to know if I could get information about the pixel at which an image is drawn, etc.
There are few classes e.g. LayoutCollector, LayoutEnumerator, LayoutOptions, that you can use to get layout information of layout entities.

Best regards,