Saving a PowerPoint Presentation Causes "Method or Operation Not Implemented"

@pcaillol,
I requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know as soon as possible.

It is kind of you. Thank you !
Cheers

@pcaillol,
The issue has been planned to be resolved in Aspose.Slides 23.4. This release will be published in the second half of April.

Hi

Can you tell me please in which release all my tickets will be resolved ?

Thank you

@pcaillol,
Unfortunately, I don’t have such information. Your tickets have a normal priority. Our developers will do their best to resolve them.

Can you turn them all into critical please (because they just are) ?

@pcaillol,
You can contact Paid Support to increase the priority of your issues.

Oh this is the only way to set priority to high, thanks.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43822) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.4 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

Hi Andrey

I think there is still a problem with that fix around those files:

error: The method or operation is not implemented

input:

output:

Do you confirm ?

thanks

@pcaillol,
Thank you for the sample presentations. Please note that the files “IAC-22,C3,2,5,x73968.show (1).pptm” and “Pre1030-Mediamolle Nicolas (1).pptx” have been corrupted. PowerPointMessage.png (4.7 KB)

I reproduced the error when saving the remaining presentation files.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43950

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi

That’s a wonderful ticket then ! :slight_smile:

Thank you.

@pcaillol,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43950) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.6 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.