Saving a worksheet as a PDF - some formatting problems

Hi

I need to open an existing Excel file that contains many worksheets and save only one of them as a PDF file. I found in another thread that I can set the IsVisible property to False for all worksheets I don't want to see. So far so good.

But (see the attached project and files) ...

• Some values in the Excel file are replaced with ##### (check the AUM and VaR Used) columns
  • Some labels are incorrectly position (check the "Position Of:" label at the top of the sheet)
  • Some color formatting are lost (check Q48 - background is red)

I use the following versions:

• Aspose.Cells.dll - 4.4.3.6
  • Aspose.Pdf.dll - 3.6.2.1

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the project with tempate files.

We found the issues you have mentioned and will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try this fix.

1,We have got the correct string vlaue in that columns.

2,We have the bug of incorrectly position

3,We only get the conditional format result when the condition is a simple criteria(such as string ,number value) ,not support to get the conditional format result if the condition is formula. We will look into it. Thanks for you patience.

Hi

I just tested issues 1 and 2 and everything seems OK.

About the item 3, do you have an estimation of when you will dig this?

Hi,

We hope we could support it in the next month.

If we support it ,we will post a fix soon.

Keep me posted, I will see on my side if I can get more time to postpone this feature (otherwise, I will need to find a workaround)

Hi,

We have now supported to calculate the formula for format condition. Kindly try the fix (Aspose.Cells version 4.5.0.3) posted in the thread @:

<A title="https://forum.aspose.com/t/88644 CTRL + Click to follow link" href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/88644</FONT></A> </P> <P>Thank you.</P>

Hi

I am just back from vacation.

I have just downloaded the 4.5.0.3 version as requested and it is not 100% fixed. The backcolor of the cell is red but the I don't see anything in the cell anymore!

Do you have another fix that I can try?

Hi,

Please try this fix.

It's caused by the font color of that cell is Red not Write. We have fixed this bug.

Really nice. It is working like a charm.

Thanks for your excellent support.