Saving doc Document as HTML messes up image bullet

Hello

I noticed a false behavior storing a .doc file as HTML using Aspose.
In the attachment you can find a Test.doc which contains 3 bullets (image). The file was converted from odt to doc (bullets come from openoffice as PNG).

I think this is an Aspose bug because Word itself handles it correct (see SaveAsHtmlFromWord in the attachment).
First I thought it might be a problem because the icons are converted from png (in odt file) to gif, but as SaveAsHtmlFromWord shows this is not the case.

I also noticed that Aspose handles included gif images correct, so I think you can narrow it down to gif bullets.

Hi
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem with the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/java
Best regards,

Sorry my test files got mixed up.
Try this one, I’m using the latest version 10.2.0.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-371) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Works! Thanks a lot for fixing!