Saving Document as PDF with setPreserveFormFields - What fields are supported?

I am trying to figure out what fields are supported for set Preserve Form Fields. I have run throught he Legacy Form controls, the ActiveX controls and the Content Controls. I am using Office 2010 to create the documents and I have tried both RTF and DOCX. I am using Aspose.Words 13.4 and it looks like the only fields that work are the Legacy Controls for Text box, Checkbox, and Drop Down. I have a requirement for getting radio buttons working but that seems to only be available through the ActiveX controls.

What Word controls are supported?

Thanks.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your inquiry. Upon setting PdfSaveOptions.PreserveFormFields property to true, the latest version of Aspose.Words 13.7.0 can not only export Microsoft Word form fields (that include text input, drop down and check box controls) as PDF form fields but it can now export SDT controls such as Text Content Controls, CheckBox Content Control, ComboBox/DropDownList Content Controls to PDF as editable PDF form fields. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

2 posts were split to a new topic: Saving Word Document as PDF with PreserveFormFields Option