Saving document to docx (Office 2010)

Hi
Thanks for your request. I consulted with the responsible developer regarding this issue. He promised to take a look at this issue shortly.
Best regards,

Hi
The issue is planned to be fixed before the end of September. We will let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4777) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(100)

Hi Alexey,

we have a similar problem.

we have an office2010 docx document with office2010 form fields(i.e.a checkbox)

As we save the document with aspose with document.save(outputstream, SaveFormat.DOCX) the file can be opened by Office2010 but Word shows the compability mode header behind the filename. Additional the form fields lost their behaviour, i.e. the checkbox can not been switched between true and false.

It is on 10.4 as well as on 10.5. could you reproduce the behaviour? I attached the docx file. the first checkbox lose the possibility to been checked after saving this document with aspose.

Thanks a lot! Kind regards,

Jens Böckel
---------------------------------
Abacus Research AG
Switzerland

Hi

Thanks for your request.This problem was resolved in the latest version of Aspose.Words.You can download it from here https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Also, please do not forget to specify a proper compliance level:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.saving/ooxmlsaveoptions/compliance/
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

unfortunly I tested the 10.5 version of the aspose library yesterday. It still has the bug.
I didnt find any Java version of ComplianceLevel

Could you please test the previous attached document?

Thank you a lot!
Kind regards,

Jens Boeckel
----------------------------------
Abacus Research AG
Switzerland

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem with checkbox on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Dear Alexey,

thanks a lot. Is there any idea on which version this will be fixed?

Thnx again!

Kind regards,

Jens Boeckel
------------------------------
Abacus Research AG
Switzerland

Hi
Thanks for your request. We fixed the issue, there are some internal steps we should make, but I think the fix will be included into the next release of Aspose.Words that comes out at the end of this month.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5206) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6410) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(4)