Saving docx as pdf - table alignment problem

I have a very simple document which has a textbox on the page. Inside the textbox is a table with around 16 cells. By default the alignment of the table (i.e. right click and Table Properties) is left.

When I come to convert the document to pdf using the save method on the document, the output document formatting for the table is slightly odd. The leftmost cell is not full rendered, it does not have its left border set. If I change the alignment to centre then I do not get the problem.

The issues is that a customer has a number of preexisting templates which they should not really have to amend to get the pdf conversion to work. After all if I save the template as pdf from word I don’t get the same problem.

I’ve attached the document where the table alignment is currently set to left to show how to reproduce. I’ve also attached the sample pdf file which is produced.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Hi David,

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side and linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3729) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.