Saving Excel (XLS) file as PDF results in Aspose.Cells.CellsException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow

We are using the Aspose.Cells component v 5.2.1.1 to convert the attached Excel file to PDF. The conversion fails with the following exception:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Aspose.Cells.CellsException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

at ?.?.?(Stream ?)

at Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Save(Stream stream, SaveOptions saveOptions)

We have tested this file with the latest version of Aspose.Cells (v5.3.3.0) and confirm the same error still exists. Please note that the file opens fine in both Excel 2007 and 2010 and can be successfully saved to PDF through Office so the issue is likely in the Aspose.Cells conversion or save module.

Looking forward to a prompt response and resolution as this is effecting conversion of documents in our production environment.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

I was able to reproduce it with the latest version as you mentioned.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-28112.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.3.3.4

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28112) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

I have downloaded your updated 5.3.3.4 version.I ran your sample and I can confirm that even though the new 5.3.3.4 version of Aspose.Cells is not throwing an error anymore when saving to PDF, but the saved PDF cannot be opened in Adobe for viewing. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p> </o:p>

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

Hi,

We have just released Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.0. Please test your requirement with this latest assembly. If you find any difficulties then we will log an issue in our Bug Tracking System for you.
Waiting for you results. Thank you