Saving html as PDF - Batch Job (C#.NET)

Hello There
I would like to which is correct product to choose from the list?

1. Reading a Html Content and Saving it as PDF.
  2. It has to be a batch job and no user interaction.
  3. Will process many items end of the day.

Also if we want t to achieve same with real time from SharePoint List - do you suggest anything?

We have tried below dlls (as 2 options)
1.Aspose.pdf , aspose.html
2.AsPose.Total.

Both the options worked out well.

Please let me know if we can have a call to discuss?

Thanks
Srikar

@singees

In case you are only interested in converting HTML files, Aspose.HTML would be right API to use as it is designed to handle HTML files only. You can also use Aspose.PDF if you need to do manipulations in PDF documents. Aspose.Total package includes all APIs which you can use to deal with other file formats as well. Furthermore, we are afraid that we cannot facilitate you over a call in free support model, you can please post your inquiry in the support forum and we will share our feedback with you accordingly.

Thank you Ali !
its not converting HTML Files but converting HTML Content from a SharePoint List (Rich Text Control).

When you say API? does it have to be over Cloud?.

Can we just purchase the .dlls required? as this will be used in .Net Console Application.

Please let me know.

Srikar

@singees

No, it does not have to be over Cloud. By API, we mean Aspose.HTML for .NET which is a desktop API and can be used in .NET applications in the code behind. You can easily install it using NuGet Packager Manager in Visual Studio.

In case you need more information, please feel free to inform us.