Saving in HTML or image format

We were evaluating your product and found it good. But i have a question that: can i convert PPT to a HTML format. Because when i am doing this it says this is not supported yet.

I want all conversion of ms office document either in image format or html format.

SO can you tell me which format are supporting HTML or image save options.

Hi Manish,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that Aspose.Slides does allow you to export PPTX to HTML. The support for exporting PPT to HTML is currently unavailable. However, Aspose.Slides does possess the limited capability to access the PPT using PresentationEx and rendering depends on how complex is PPT when read using PresentationEx class. You can then export the read PPT to HTML using PresentationEx.Save() method. Secondly, Aspose.Slides does allow you to generate the slide thumbnails. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

Many Thanks,

Thumbnail is ok, can i convert PPT to IMAGE and PPTX to IMAGE

Hi Manish,

Aspose.Slides allows you to export PPT or PPTX individual slides to different image commercially avaialble image formats like BMP, PNG, JPEG, Giff, Tiff and even SVG. I hope this information will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Can you show me some example because i tried to convert in PNG but was not successful. com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat doesn’t even have any Image saving option like PNG,JPEG

Hi Manish,

Thanks for getting back to us. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference and share with us if there is any further issue in this regard.

Many Thanks,