Saving particular word doc to pdf never completes

Using the attached Word document with Aspose.Words 13.7, attempting to save the document to a PDF will never complete. We have allowed the process to run over 18 hours without it returning from this call:

wordDoc.Save(path, Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-8823. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

I have another file that exhibits the same behavior attached. Not sure if it is the same exact issue, but I wanted to provide this test case as well.

Hi Barry,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. Apparently, this doesn’t seem to be related to WORDSNET-8823 so I have logged a separate issue to address your new problem. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-8837. Your request has also been linked to this new issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8823;WORDSNET-8837) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.