Saving Slide to Image: Bar Chart Border Is Showing Up in Image

Hi,

We are saving the slide into an image. In the slide the bar on the chart does not have border visible but when saving image there is a light border line showing up. Please let me know how to resolve it.A.png (1.2 KB)
B.png (253 Bytes)

@alikhanwtw,
Thank you for the issue description.

Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following data:

• your input presentation file and the output image file
  • code example that reproduces the problem
  • OS version on which the code was run
  • .NET target platform or JDK version in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

You can zip the files and upload the archive here.

@Andrey_Potapov
Thank you for the quick response. let me get back to you on Monday with all the information required.

Regards,

Ali Khan

@alikhanwtw,
We will be waiting for your details and will do our best to help you.

@Andrey_PotapovChart_Lines_Sample.zip (255.8 KB)

please see the sample solution. It happens on any version of OS.

@alikhanwtw,
Thank you for the additional data. I’ve reproduced the problem with borders in the chart and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43134 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

@Andrey_Potapov is there any update? please let me know. We have an update pending on this.

Regards,

Ali Khan

@alikhanwtw,
I’ve requested plans on this issue from our development team. We will inform you as soon as possible.

@Andrey_Potapov will it expedite the process if we go through paid support?

@alikhanwtw,
Yes, if you use Paid Support, the issue priority will be increased.

@alikhanwtw,
Our development team has reported that the issue will be resolved in version 22.6 or later.