Saving to PDF not working properly

Hi,

I recently switched over from using the intermediary pdf save method (i.e. saving as AsposePdf and using Aspose.Pdf to save the file as a pdf) to the save directly to pdf method (saveoptions.pdf). When I switched over, I noticed that my entire pdf output is broken now. It does not even look like the word document anymore. Can you please look into this and see if I am doing something wrong? I am using the following method:

wordDocument.Save(writer, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thank you.

Hello

Thanks for your request. The problems with your document occur because you are using floating objects in your document. Currently Aspose.Words does not fully support Text Wrapping around floating objects during converting to PDF. As a workaround, you can try refactoring your document to avoid using floating Tables and Images. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issues. You will be notified as soon as these issues are resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

When I perform a select all on the pdf file, I noticed that all of the text is there, it is just not showing up. I have attached another pdf file. Could you please tell me why this is the case.

Thanks.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed. As a workaround you can try open/save the attached document using MS Word and then convert to PDF using Aspose.Words.
My input and output documents are attached.
Best regards,

We are happy to tell you that a very cool and important feature (filed as 7180) is included in the new version of Aspose.Words. Text wrapping around images and shapes when rendering Microsoft Word documents to PDF, XPS and printing is now supported. You can download the latest version from here.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(136)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(106)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3711) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.