We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Saving to SVG format with Exception

Hi Aspose team

We are working on converting Visio vsd file to SVG format and there is a vsd file which cause Exception during saving to SVG format.

Here is our code for conversion test:

Diagram d = new Diagram(“custom/input/visio/BldgPlan.vsd”);
SVGSaveOptions saveOp = new SVGSaveOptions();

for (int i = 0; i < d.getPages().getCount(); i++) {
System.out.println(d.getPages().get(i).getName());
saveOp.setPageIndex(i);
d.save(new FileOutputStream(“custom/output/visio/BldgPlan.” + (i + 1)
+ “.svg”), saveOp);
}

Exception msg:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1,656"

I have uploaded the Visio file.
Please check the attachment, and thanks for your help.

Best,
Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the error of the number format. We have logged an investigation under ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50387 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50387 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.9.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50387, please download and use the latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.8.1. Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50387) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 16.10.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Imran.Rafique

We did a test for newest version, Diagram 16.11.0, and there is no Exception while converting.
We will do some QA testing and check the result of conversion test,
and thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the confirmation. Please take your time and let us know if you come across any problem. We’ll help you appropriately.

Hi Imran.Rafique

There is another problem.

This diagram seems not rendered correctly in the result with 16.11.0.
Please check the result file in the attachment.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the details. We managed to replicate the problem of black & white background color. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50455 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.