Saving word document as HTML : Incorrect series interval values in charts

Hi there,

I am saving an existing word document as HTML file that contains two charts using Aspose.Word for .Net.

My first chart is a bar chart, when saving document as HTML, it renders incorrect series interval values when values are in percentage(%) (Please see attached "IssueRedEncircled.png").

My second chart is combo of (Line + Column) with Line series on Primary Y and Column series on Secondary Y, when saving document as HTML, it renders incorrect series interval values and series interval values are placed on right hand side of primary Y axis.(Please see attached "IssueRedEncircled.png")

Please check the below code:

private void SaveAsHTML()
{
try
{
Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");
string outputFile = "WordReport.docx";

Document docNew = new Document(DataDir + outputFile);

string htmlOutputFile = "WordReport.html";
docNew.Save(DataDir + htmlOutputFile);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
}
}

Please find the attached Word doc namely "WordReport.docx" that I am using in the code above.

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have moved this thread to Aspose.Words forum because the issue you are facing is related to Aspose.Words and my colleague from respective team will be pleased to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.11.0, we managed to reproduce these issues on our end. We have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.
Pradeep:
My first chart is a bar chart, when saving document as HTML, it renders incorrect series interval values when values are in percentage(%) (Please see attached “IssueRedEncircled.png”).
ID of above issue is WORDSNET-12796.

Pradeep:
My second chart is combo of (Line + Column) with Line series on Primary Y and Column series on Secondary Y, when saving document as HTML, it renders incorrect series interval values and series interval values are placed on right hand side of primary Y axis.(Please see attached “IssueRedEncircled.png”)
ID of above issue is WORDSNET-12797.

Your thread has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12796;WORDSNET-12797) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.