Saving WordDocument with a Textbox changes the Textbox's layout

Dear Aspose Team,

we observed a strange behavior in Aspose.Words for Java 15.5.0, where we have a document with a text box. After opening it via Aspose and saving it back under another name, the text box changes it’s layout and the number of text lines differs from the source document.

We distilled the coding and also isolated the text box in a new document and still can reproduce the issue:

// input stream
InputStream file1Stream = new FileInputStream( “C:\testDoc\testBoxSaveJava\textbox.docx” );

// create doc via stream byte
Document wordDoc = new Document( file1Stream );

// save word doc
wordDoc.save( "C:\testDoc\testBoxSaveJava\“wordDoc1.docx” );

Please find attached the test document.

Any support is much appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11994. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11994) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.