Saving Workbook (.xlsm) Removes Excel Table Array Formulas

Hello,

I have attached a sample workbook to display this issue. The sample workbook includes a range of cells (C3:H14) which use the excel array formula “TABLE”.

When opening this workbook and then saving it to the file system, we lose the array formulas.

Here is the demo code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“DemoWorkbookInput.xlsm”);
wb.Save(“DemoWorkbookOutput.xlsm”, SaveFormat.Xlsm);

Please let me know if you require any additional information to reproduce this problem.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I was able to replicate this issue using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.3.1
with the following code.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix the problems. Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40997.

I have also attached the output xlsm file for your reference. Also see the screenshot below that highlights this issue.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\DemoWorkbookInput.xlsm”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

//Save the workbook

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsm”, SaveFormat.Xlsm);

Screenshot:

Thank you for such a fast reply. Any idea on the turn around time for this issue?

Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

Please spare us couple of days (2~3) working days. Most bugs are fixed in this time span.

However, if the bug is difficult to resolve, it could take couple of weeks.

Once this bug is resolved, we will update you by posting in this thread.

Sounds good, thank you!

Hi,

We have supported this feature.

Please download and try this fix containing this new feature: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.1.1 and let us know your feedback.

Works perfectly, thank you for such a fast turn around!

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and comments.

It’s good to know that your issue is now resolved with this fix.

If you face any other issue or have some questions relating to Aspose.Cells, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40997) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.