Scale a document so that is prints on a single page

Hi,

I’m interested in purchasing your PDF control for .NET.

Are there any special server requirements for this control?

I will be using this control to create a pdf financial statement for hotel investors. One of the requirements is that it prints on one page… does this control allow me to scale a document so that is prints on a single page?

Regards,

Brad

Dear Brad,

Thanks for your consideration.

This is no special server requirement for this control.

Scaling documents is not supported currently. Hoever, we could add a new property ‘PageNumber’ through which you would get the page number of the document. If this number is larger than 1, you could set a larger page size and regenerate the document.

Would this solution meet your needs?

The document to convert is a financial statement, and needs to be printed on a single page. How does setting a larger page size affect printing?

Alternatively, would I be able to set a very small font size to guarantee a single page print?

Dear Brad,

Tommy may be able to reply early next week. Thanks for your patience.

Dear Brad,

Thanks for your consideration.

Do you use a fixed page size such as the A4 size or can the page size be any value according to the content?

If you use a fixed page size, you have to use a small font to print all the content on a single page.

If the page size can be any value, you can try a large page size when the page number is larger than 1. I mean you can generate the pdf but don’t save it to stream, then get the page number. If the page number is larger than 1, regenerate the pdf with larger size. If you can accept this solution, I will provide a fix and an example.