We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Scaling Issue when Saving Word Documents as EMFs

I'm trying to save a Word Document as an EMF for future conversion. Most of the time, it works perfectly fine, and I get an EMF that looks great. However, on computers where Windows setting under Control Panel->Display is set to a value higher than 100%, I get an EMF that is scaled off the sides and bottom of the page. I've confirmed this on a couple of different computers and OSes as well, as well as after updating to the latest version of the ASPOSE.Words dll. Is there anyway to fix this issue? Thanks!

I've attached a C# project that reproduces the issue, as well as the compiled binary, source document, and output from both 100% (RequestNormal.emf) and 125% (RequestBig.emf) settings in the debug directory.

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9963. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9963) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.