Scatter Chart incorrectly adds extra major X axis marker

Hi,

I have a scatter chart that has the units set on the major X axis options such that only 2 major markers are being shown on the X axis. Excel renders my chart as shown in chart_excel.png attached. But when i render the same chart in Aspose using chart.ToImage() an extra major grid marker is added incorrectly (shown in chart_aspose.png).

Please find attached the XLSX file to aid in bug replication.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and screen shots.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting the chart in the template file to image format. I used the following sample code for rendering image file(s):
e.g
Sample code:

Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“e:\test2\Bug_ScatterAxis.xlsx”);
int i = 0;
foreach (Worksheet worksheet in workbook.Worksheets)
{
foreach (Chart chart in worksheet.Charts)
{

i = i + 1;
Bitmap image = chart.ToImage();
image.Save(“e:\test2\tst_chartimage1__” + i.ToString() + “.png”, ImageFormat.Png);

}
}

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42737” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Thanks Amjad, look forward to seeing this resolved soon.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.1.2
We have fixed the issue now. We fixed the error of automatic MinValue for scatter chart.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42737) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.