Scatter Chart Issue

Hi,

I am creating scatter chart with only markers.

But when i look for select data option. I am always finding "Y-Value" for first series is zero irrespective of the value set for Y-Value.

I am attaching sample application and PPT, Image to describe it further.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit,

Thanks for sharing the detailed issue. I have worked with the sample project shared and have observed that the issue only exists for Series 1. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34503 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

Just for your information same issue happens in Bubble Chart as well.

Hi Amit,

I have observed the comments shared by you. Can you please share the sample application, snapshot and generated presentation for the Bubble chart issue so that I may observe it and append that in our issue tracking system.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Please find the attached bubble chart sample, ppt file and screen shot for the issue.

Right click on the PPT, Go to Edit Data and select first series and edit the data for first series.

First series Y-Value is always zero irrespective of value being set.

Please let me know if there is any solution for the issue.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit,

Thanks for sharing the details with us. I have observed the issue and have updated the issue status. I will share the information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,