Search text with style from pdf

Hi can we find out the text with the styles from the pdf files.? example :- text which have underlines. thanks, Amol

Hi Amol,

Thanks for using our products.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to search particular text string and get the formatting information associated with each word. It also provides the facility to get the position information of each word. So as per your requirement, you may traverse through each word and verify if that word is underlined or not. For further information, please visit Search and Get Text from All the Pages of PDF Document

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

I had check with the option you have provide but i am not able to find out the option which will provide me the text which have underline.

Can you please tell me is this possible to find out the text.

I had also check with .tex file there we have \Line(x,y) to find out where we have a underline text but i could not able to find out any method / function / property using TextFragment to get underline text.

Can you please provide me the details to match with the above condition.

Thanks
AMol

Hi Amol,

Sorry for the confusion and replying you late.

I am afraid currently FontStyles enumeration does not support underline value therefore with current release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, you cannot set the underline formatting using FontStyle property of TextState class. However for the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-34380 in our issue tracking system. The development team is working on implementing this feature and as soon as we have some updates, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

We are really sorry for this confusion and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34380) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)