Second vertical axis label is missing when converting chart to image

Hi,

When converting a chart to an image, I noticed the second vertical axis label is missing.
Code:
var workbook = new Workbook(@“test.xlsx”);
var options = new ImageOrPrintOptions
{
ImageFormat = ImageFormat.Emf,
ChartImageType = ImageFormat.Emf,
OnlyArea = false,
TextRenderingHint = TextRenderingHint.ClearTypeGridFit,
OnePagePerSheet = true
};
workbook.Worksheets[0].Charts[0].ToImage(@“out.emf”, options);

I’ve attached the test file/output and a screenshot for your reference. Could you please look into this?

Thanks

screenshot.png (58.3 KB)

test.zip (27.5 KB)

@ServerSide527,

Thanks for the sample code, template file and screenshot.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that the second vertical axis label is missing in chart to image rendering. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45775” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@ServerSide527,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-45775” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@ServerSide527,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.11.6:

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45775) have been fixed in this Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.12 update.

Please also check the following article:

Hi,

Thanks for the update. I have run the tests and noticed there are still discrepancy between the Excel chart and the Aspose output. Please see my attached screenshot:

image.png (31.0 KB)

Could you please look into that?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527,

Thanks for the screenshot.

You are right as I tested. I can still see the difference as per your newly attached screenshot. I found there are two issues with the output image of the chart.

1. Although the second vertical axis is there but series data is not rendered correctly as I can notice the top right corner for the issue.
  2. The second legend entry is unexpectedly there in the output image.

I have reopened your issue “CELLSNET-45775” now. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@ServerSide527,

This is to inform you that we have sorted out your issue (we fixed the two defects as you pointed out via your previous screenshot). We will soon provide you the fix after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link here.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45775) have been fixed in this Aspose.Cells for .NET 18.1 update.

Please also check the following article: