We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Secondary axis title in charts was rendered incorrectly

Hi,

When converting a chart into an image, I noticed the axis title was rendered incorrectly.

Code:
var workbook = new Workbook(@“test.xlsx”);
var options = new ImageOrPrintOptions
{
ImageFormat = ImageFormat.Emf,
OnlyArea = false,
TextRenderingHint = TextRenderingHint.ClearTypeGridFit,
OnePagePerSheet = true
};
new SheetRender(workbook.Worksheets[0], options).ToImage(0, @“out.emf”);

I’ve attached the test files for your reference. You can find the label text in the output image has 2 lines will in the original excel it only has one line. Could you please have a look into this?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that the secondary axis title in the chart was rendered incorrectly, the secondary axis title was wrapped in two lines instead of single line.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45398” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Can we escalate this issue to the paid forum, as we need a solution soon?

@dfactset

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

For paid support options, please post your question in Aspose.Purchase forum/category. Please remember, paid support does not guarantee a fix in a fixed time, it just increases your priority to Critical or Blocker and Product Team gives more priority to your issue than free support or forum issues.

@dfactset,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-45398”) now. So, no need to escalate the issue with paid support. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

@dfactset,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.7.2:

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45398) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.8.