Security for Aspose.PDF for .NET - Site Small Business

I have 3 security questions for Aspose

1. Does Aspose have any security measures in place? For example validation rules to the PDF format?
  2. Any penetration testing reports Aspose is able to provide?
  3. Is Aspose able to provide the security roadmap for the application?

@rajeshmistry

Currently we are periodically monitoring our code for security issues. An issue as PDFNET-52571 has been created in order to check further and provide detailed feedback. We will let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved.

@rajeshmistry

1. We support bunch of PDF formats up to 2.0 and have unit tests to validate them. What kind of validation rules customer interested in?

2. Please ask Aspose Cloud and devops teams. As Aspose.PDF team we do not take participation in cloud API security routines

3. We react on security issue asap. Currently we do not have any severe security issues found by customers. As I mentioned above, we use code scanner software like SonarCube to catch security vulnerabilities in our product in every release

Thank you Asad Ali for your response. Can you send me a link to Aspose Cloud and Devops Team group as I am unable to find this?

@rajeshmistry

For Aspose Cloud APIs, you can create a post in respective support forum where you will be assisted accordingly. Anything related to Aspose.PDF on-premise API, you can freely ask here.