Security for downloading and copy the PPT

Hi All,

There is requirement that is PPT cannot (download and copy) and it would open in browser with all animation and music.

please suggest , if it is possible or not from ASPOSE.

It would great help to me.

Hi,

Well, Aspose.Slides is an API used to create, manipulate and convert presentation files and it is not a visual control to open the presentation in browser. Also, options to restrict the download and copy of the presentation files is not available in Aspose.Slides component.

However, you may check the GroupDocs Viewer which provides the feature to view presentations in a web application. Please check and see if it fits your needs.

In case you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact support.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the requirements shared by you and unfortunately have not been able to completely understand. Can you please share the detailed requirement with me so that I may help you better in this regard.

I also like to add further that Aspose.Slides offer to lock\protect the shapes inside the presentation slides to avoid tempering. We also offer to save the presentation in read only mode as well and it may work in your environment. As far as opening the presentation in browser in concerned, Aspose.Slides does not offer any support to open the presentation in browser.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,