Sending an appointment invitation

Hi,

I’m trying to send a meeting invitation mail with html in the body.

my code look like this:

//

MailAddressCollection m = new MailAddressCollection();

Appointment app = new Appointment(

FormatFields.SPILookupToString(conferenceItem[Fields.ConferenceLocation]),

startDate,

endDate,

msg.From,

m

);

app.Attendees.Add(to);

app.UniqueId = Guid.NewGuid().ToString();

msg.To = app.Attendees;

msg.AddAlternateView(app.RequestApointment());

msg.IsBodyHtml = true;

msg.HtmlBody = body;// body contains a HTML string

msg.Subject = subject;

SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(mailServer, 25);

client.Send(msg);

/
/

But the invitation is Arrived wrong.

The appointment seems as an attachment.

When I send with regular text in the body’ It’s arrived correctly - as an appointment in the outlook calendar.

How can I solve the problem?

Thenks.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting to Aspose Support team.

We have tested this issue but the results are different at our end. We sent out such an email to a Gmail user and the appointment receives find at the receiver end. Could you please share the destination server to which you are sending such an email?

Hi’

I am using outlook.
Thank you!

Hi,

We have tested the issue by sending a sample appointment message and were unable to reproduce the problem at our end. The output seems fine in MS Outlook as can be seen here from the screenshot. Can you please share with us if your Outlook client is configured with some public email provider account such as Gmail or some Exchange account. Please share your feedback with us for further assistance.

Hi,

I attached screenshots of the invitations that I get from my application.
In File NotHtmlMail you can see that the msg arrived good with the appointment but with plain text.
in file HtmlMail you can see that the msg arrived with HTML text but the appointment arrived as an attachment.
Please your help,
Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for sharing additional information.

We have further tested the issue at our end with Exchange server 2010 and were able to observe the problem. The issue has been logged as EMAILNET-35123 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our Product team. We shall update you here once there is further information available about this issue.