Sending Mail Using OAuth 2.0: The Handshake Failed Due to an Unexpected Packet Format

@Andrey_Potapov
Yes. In DLL project alone it works fine(unit test case) as mentioned in my previous comment.But, after using this DLL project reference in my .net web application. It gives the AsposeException in both local as well as on server.
It would be great if you can let me know that why log file is not getting generated. Let me know If I miss anything from the below steps for generating the aspose log file.

1. Added the app.config file in my DLL project.
  2. Changed the security option to SecurityOptions.SSLExplicit
  3. Updated Aspose.Email to version 21.5

Note: Its the DLL project in which I have used Aspose.

@anmolsdna,

Could you please share a simple standalone .NET web application reproducing the error?

OK I will see what i can do.

The tool I am using is Logi Analytics where we have a feature(Plugins) of creating DLL using c# code…Whose name we can use in Logi Analytics reports. So my project structure in image

1. DLL project named MyEmailServer Containing Aspose (Totally seperate entity not part of solution). A nuget package created.
  2. MyEmailServer DLL being consumed as nuget package in another DLL project named MailUtility that is part of same solution containing other projects also
  3. The project reference of the MailFactory dll created in 2nd step is being used in Logi Analytics DLL project feature part of same solution. So here I am getting error

NOTE: The MailFactory dll created in 2nd step is being used in other projects of the solution and is working totally fine for Microsoft

image.png (9.2 KB)

@anmolsdna,
Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, we need some project reproducing the error on our side. Please try to isolate the issue and share such a project if you find the issue with Aspose.Email API.

@Andrey_Potapov
we were able to resolve the issue. The issue was related to a json dll version which was higher in one project. once the version were in sync the error got resolved… Thanks for your valuable feedback.

@anmolsdna,
We are glad that you have fixed the error on your side.