Sentence is getting cut off to next page

Hi,

I am currently using aspose cell v8.0.1.4. It is very urgent production issue.When margin is setup to 1.3cm, The sentence is getting cut off to next page , even when it can fit in that page.

I have tried to generate pdf from excel's inbuilt pdf converter and the output looks fine.

I have included the input excel file as well as output pdf files from both aspose and excel inbuilt.

Please revert back for any clarification.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.0.2.3
. When your source xlsx file is converted to pdf using Aspose.Cells, then sentence is getting cut off to next page.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42712.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Exdata.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

Along with sentence getting cut off, right margin which is set 0.5inch is getting reseted to1.1 inch after printing. Please make sure it is also fixed.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

I have attached the output pdf generated with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.1.0.1

We were able to observe this issue. The margin in the output pdf of Aspose.Cells is shorter than the Excel generated output pdf. I have attached the screenshot for a reference.

We have also logged your comments in our database for a fix. We will look into it and fix this issue as well.

Once, there is some fix or other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Team,
Can you please provide ma an update in this regard.

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your patience with us.

We have discussed this matter internally, and have come to the conclusion that more time is required in order to provide the fix for the ticket (CELLSNET-42712) due to its complexity. We would request you to please be patient during the process. We will get back to you as soon as we receive more updates in this regard.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Regarding the issue

• CELLSNET-42712 - Sentence is getting cut off to next page in pdf

Our generated pdf is more like the view in the excel normal view, zoom
level 100%(please see highlight in our screenshot). When excel to pdf, it
does some scale in font size according to some unknown factors. Now we
can not do exactly the same as excel does. If we figure it out in the
future, we will let you know.